Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook: More Than 1,000 Cakes, Centerpieces, Bouquets, Dresses, Decorations, and Ideas for the Perfect Day By Carley Roney, Editors Of The Knot

The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook: More Than 1,000 Cakes, Centerpieces, Bouquets, Dresses, Decorations, and Ideas for the Perfect Day By Carley Roney, Editors Of The Knot

I am studying event management and styling and since beginning I have collected loads of coffee table books on weddings and events to inspire me! Out of a large collection of over 30 books I can safely say this is my favourite! It is set out fabulous in colour scheme's and theme's and it really easy to follow it is a fabulous source of inspiration and reference as well as gorgeous to look at! If you can only purchase one book this would be it for me! I love looking through it, it makes me excited to be in the industry and maybe even want to plan my own wedding. It is really colourful and stunning to look out but also have achievable ideas that look great.

 photo: amazon.com
This book is a great tool to use when planning a wedding. It contains lots of pictures with ideas for flowers, dresses, decorations, receptions and much more. And the sections are all color coded which comes in handy when choosing your color scheme. There are also many tips included for the planning process and the big day! Would definitely recommend this book to anyone planning a wedding.

This book is just what I needed! There are so many great ideas in The Knot's Ultimate Wedding Lookbook that I would have never thought of, and so many of them are absolutely inspiring. This book is so comprehensive, it touches on every detail you want and need to know about planning your wedding. The best part - the gorgeous photos and fun facts throughout the book. If you're a bride-to-be (or if you know a bride-to-be) I highly recommend purchasing this book...you'll absolutely love it!

No comments:

My Wedding Favors